sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

Cryptopsy - And then you'll Beg.


I know, this album is from 2000 but I'm listening to it right now. Well, when I first heard this canadian band around '99 I was very shocked for the brutality and at the same time, unique style and technique. I play bass guitar, and listen the brilliant bass lines on this album is a pleasure to my ears. Eric Langlois is a very talented bass player, he uses fingerstyle (in this style is not that common) and of course slapping and tapping here like crazy. The vocals of DiSalvo are ok but I like more the voice of Lord Worm for this band. Flo Munier is incredible, amazing drummer. The guitar work is very good too of course. Well, for fans of extreme and ultra technique death metal with a bass approach, this is a must. This is like Primus ultra death metal LOL!!. Awesome band. 9/10

No hay comentarios: